Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Made some stuff with my finds!!!

      I'm working on Avante Hearte stuff today!!!! Finally!!!! I had fun looking through the thrift stores over the weekend, but now it was time to do something with it!!!
         I made some adorable plushies from the felt and thread I found at Redlands Thrift...
   A cute little bat with lopsided wings.... cuz the runts of the litter are always the cutest!!!!!!

A little brown owl whooooo wants a loving home......................

    And a customizeable voodoo doll... just waiting for you to tell me what features you need... also comes with 3 pins!!!...

      Then I made some hair flowers with the rice paper flowers from Thailand (from Lighthouse for the Blind) and the charms from the low-class Gina's.  Two featuring the adorable miss Hello Kitty.....
And one that reads "Ich Bin Geliebt" which means "I Am Loved" in German..........

     And then, I went to Wal-Mart today and I found the most awesome plastic bin of beads... they are cheap plastic beads, but they are soooooo cute!!! I started making a ton of earrings with them! I only have pictures of two of the sets, but I will share more later. I have been going crazy with them!!!

                           Here's a pic of the two I have made so far... 
                                  "Celestial"

and "Sparkle"                                                                              
                                                                          
         I haven't made necklaces to go with them as of yet... but I probably will... unless someone wants them without necklaces. I don't know if I should be one of those girls who makes nothing but sets of jewelery. I like seperate pieces... I don't really ever wear necklace and earring sets. Does anyone else? Do you???
       
       

No comments:

Post a Comment