Thursday, March 31, 2011

OBSESSED WITH EARRINGS!!!

      Since I got that plastic tub of beads from WalMart, I have been going crazy making earrings....
       
              BUTTERFLIES........
                     STARS........

                                                               

     AND RANDOM SPARKLY ONES!!!!!
                                                                   

      It doesn't really surprise me though, as I have been obsessed with earrings since I was a little girl. Want proof??? Here's my earring collection.
    I haven't counted them in a reeeeealllly long time... haha.
         I started playing around with wire last night, so I'll be sure to show you those later.  :)   

                                                               
                                       What kind of earrings would you like to see me make?


P.S. DON'T FORGET!!!!!!!!  I MAKE CUSTOM EARRING HOLDERS TOO!!!
                                                   

3 comments:

  1. Oooh, very cute. I especially like the sun and moon combo.

    http://ficklecattle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!!! I don't plan on keeping most of these for myself, to be honest. I'm going to end up selling them, I think.
    I love your blog, by the way! I'm a new follower!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Im just starting as a blogger and I can say we both love to collect earrings. My passion about earrings started kinda late but I like to collect unique earrings... Hope I can get some tips from you... :)

    http://reisyourheart.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete