Thursday, March 31, 2011

YAY New Follower... and 10 books for $1 at Redlands Thrift!!!

       First of all... hello new follower, even if you are my awesome-tastic Sister. :)

           So today, the bid I placed at Redlands Thrift was supposed to end... It was a huge cage of vinyl records... I wanted it SOOOOOO bad. We went up there to place a last bid and we shopped while we waited for the silent auction to end. The books were on sale 10 for $1. So, of course, I found 10 books... most of them for my step-daughter.... and a couple for me... :) 
                        
   On the left of this pic, you see a cute little fabric fan... cost me 8 cents... and on the right there is a box of beads I got for $4. Here's the close-up of the box------
       I am so excited to sort through this thing... I already dumped half on the contents into my bead box. I got a whole bunch of plastic diamond shaped beads in pretty colors. I'm excited to see what I can make with everything!!!
     Let me tell you about the weird thing in the books picture.... the How To See And Read The Aura book....  I feel compelled to say something about it.  I have been attracted to and I guess you could say sensitive to the paranormal for a long time.
     The first time I saw something, I think I was 9. We lived on Foster Road in Oakland, Maryland.... It's a very small town with lots of windy roads. We lived on the biggest curve on the road. It was completely blind. Anyway, it was very late at night... or very early in the morning on a Saturday. I heard a car screech around the turn and the next couple of turns as well. Then I felt really weird... prickles on the back of my neck and goosebumps all over. I looked outside and I saw a woman in a white fluffy dress walking across our lawn. It seemed as though she felt me staring at her. She looked over at me, straight into my eyes. Then, I blinked, and she had disappeared. I sat staring out the window for the next couple of hours, until my mother came to wake me up for church. 
     When I saw the newspaper the next day, I FREAKED. The woman's photo was on the front page. Turns out she was in a car crash with her boyfriend after leaving the prom. I believe the driver was drunk, but I don't quite remember. I knew at that moment that I had seen something significant... if I didn't know that before.
     I've had several experiences.. including a writer friend asking me to go out ghost hunting with them pretty recently... at which I was able to correctly identify several of the victims we were trying to find. I'm sure I will end up sharing more of those experiences with you later. If you want to hear them.
   When I saw that Aura book, I knew it was waiting there just for me. I have been interested in the aura for a while now, and I finally found something on the subject. YAY ME!!!!


                                          P.S. I'm only a little bit of a freak.
                                                       

No comments:

Post a Comment