Saturday, April 2, 2011

A small portion of my Smalls... inspired by Dime Store Thrift's Blog

     The other day, as I was perusing the blogs I have chosen to follow, I came across a new blog by Sonia of Dime Store Thrift Blog      entitled "Smalls". It was extremely intriguing to see some of her collection and to see all the people who commented on tell about their "Smalls", so I decided to post some of my own smalls. <smiley face!>
   
             Here's a look at some of my larger smalls - ALL of these are thrifted finds- - -
       
  
     From left to right you see a sake set I found at a thrift store for $2 - It has 3 more little cups like the one shown - the two purple bottles are Wheaton Glass bottles I just found today at a Salvation Army for $1 each (I can sell these - I love them, but not as much as some of my other smalls. The little bowls are copper finger washing bowls... there are 4 in the set. There is a small eiffel tower, 2 lucky perfume bottles (both were completely full when I found them!), a ceramic blue butterfly still in its package (found for 25 cents), and in the center is my favorite small so far... a wooden hand-painted japanese doll made in japan... found today for 95 cents.

        I LOOOOVE these, but I am also collecting some REALLY small smalls -

      Some of these (the cupcake, the ice cream, the hampster, and the unicorn) are all those little shaped erasers. I have more somewhere, but I don't know where. Everything else is small things I have found in quarter machines except the waving cat in the back. My step-daughter gave this to me and it is probably my favorite thing she has ever given me.

      I have a collection of keys as well, but that is for another day... when I can find all of them and lay them all out somewhere good. :)
                                                                 
                          Let's see more "Smalls" blogs! I would love to see your collection!!!                                  

1 comment:

  1. Good Morning! I am loving seeing your smalls! Keep on blogging,
    Sonya

    ReplyDelete