Monday, May 9, 2011

Haven't been thrifting this week... Stupid sickness...

    So, as if being sick could make my life any worse, it took out all of my thrifting this week. :(
 I had a funeral and a wedding in the same week that I had to attend... even though I was sick... and each one made me even sicker... It started off as allergies and sinuses... which then turned to a sinus infection.. then on to a head cold. I am just starting to feel better today.
   On a lighter note though, the wedding was very pretty. Silver and purple were the colors and the bride looked absolutely beautiful. They aren't very close friends of mine, but are of my fiance's. A rather nice couple, if I may say so. Anyway, you know how they say a bride has a glow on her special day?? Yeah, this girl was glowing 15 feet around herself. She couldn't stop smiling.

               It makes a person wonder if there is such a thing as a "One True Love". 

She obviously has found hers... if such a thing exists in her world. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment