Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Still No Thrifting... SIGH...

   I'm getting the itch... and it's not fun. :(

 I've been trying to create at home and have been making some cool things, but I feel the need to get out and THRIFT.

   For the heck of it, I'll share some things that I've made... I've been working on floral picks... they are so pretty and I can't wait to put them up on Etsy. I also have some vintage stuff to put up on there... (at least I'm pretty sure they are vintage... I would love some advice on how to spot it easily....!!! ) 

   Black Gem Picks.....
      Black Heart Danglies... For the Lover of the number 13... 13 black hearts, 13 bugle beads and 13 small round beads on each pick...
              Bat Danglies....
                                  Green Leaf Danglies...
                                   Pearl Picks.....
                   Purple Glitter Heart Picks.....
                                  Crystal Snow Heart Picks....
                             Purple Swarovski Loop Picks....



What do you think??? I'm also working on getting the beads to start making these..... Only BETTER... cuz these are WEAK.

They are pretty, but there are only 400 beads and they want $350 for one bouquet. I'm thinking of around 1000 beads for $200 or so... I haven't gotten it all calculated yet. Even if I do have to charge the same price though, I will have 3 times the beads on it to make it even sparklier. :)   I LIKE SPARKLIES. haha
  I also want to make some kind of like this...

     But again... better.... they want $350 for this one too!!!!!!!!!!


   Anyway, off to Etsy, I think!!! Hope everyone is having a good week and wish me luck on getting out to thrifting SOON!!!!!
   

No comments:

Post a Comment