Tuesday, May 3, 2011

YAY for Gina's!!!! (Again! haha)

    So, ever since I met the owner of this store in San Bernardino, I can't quit going back. I have completely cleared her out of her crafting stuff so far. (Sad face)   Here's what I found at her store this week.
    A HUGE BAG OF BROKEN JEWELERY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
     A close up of some of the stuff inside...
      More stuff.... Honestly, I only have a sandwich size baggie of stuff I couldn't use from this. Gina gave me a great deal on it... and she even threw in a tray of wire and red glass beads for free with it. I LOVE THIS WOMAN!!! lol

    I only hope that when she gets more in, she calls me up to give me first dibs. I have to go back soon anyway to talk to her about extending some necklaces that she has. No problem!

   I also got this stuff at some other thrift stores.... these finds aren't quite as exciting, but I love them just the same!!!!

       I got ten of these tin containers.... they are an ugly yellow color right now, but I'm going to paint them and they will be AWESOME! 3 yards of the white star fabric... stem wire and a huge bag of thread. The moon thing is an oil burner. :)      

      Anyway, not much else new going on. I wrote a story and I have a publisher looking at it. He's not big time like penguin books or anything, but he's still a publisher, a friend, and a damn good guy. lol Let's hope something comes of it!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment