Sunday, May 1, 2011

Confused...

     I am confused on how to take the news of Osama's death. I agree that a dead Osama is a good thing, but do we really need to be celebrating in the streets that he is dead? Maybe if it was only him, but think of all the innocent people who died trying to reach him. I don't feel right celebrating, but I don't feel right not saying anything either.... Hmmmm...

 
    On a lighter note, while I ponder my quandry and probably never come to a conclusion, I have been working on floral picks lately. Bouquet Jewelery of a sort. I went to a florist shop to ask them how they put them in and get an estimate on how much extra it would cost, but instead of him telling me what I was asking, he thought I should come in in a few weeks and talk to him about selling them to him. Awesome. :)
  It's hard to make things and present them to someone... It's almost like singing for the Amerrican Idol judges... the person you are presenting to is judging your talent. Judging something you are proud of. That you worked hard on. This time it worked out for me. I am still hoping someone likes my things on Facebook and Etsy and starts to buy them. Maybe someday I will have my own accessory line and have the money to do the Avant Garde designing that is in my head.

    Sorry this is such a short blog... I just knew that I needed to blog... so as not to lose your interest. I want to be remembered for some reason. Even if it is just by the people who read my blogs. haha

No comments:

Post a Comment