Monday, April 18, 2011

Crazy Saturday Part 1 - Chantal's Thrift Store

Finally, I'm getting to blog about LAST Saturday. Taking me forever to get everything in!!! :-D
These are my wonderful finds at Chantal's Thrift Store on Holt Blvd in Pomona. Two pair of shoes for $2 each, a bunch of ponytailers (don't know why... just liked 'em :-D), a pretty butterfly skirt, and a white dress with black polka dots. I LOVE THIS PLACE!

   It's got a real boutique feel, but is priced very well. It is a small place with a bunch of rooms decorated and well organized.  I liked it so much I decided to take you on a short tour...
                        This is the young women's room... my finds on the chair in the center there...
   The other side of the young women's room......
   The main room... books mainly...
    The kitchen room......
    The children's room................
    The women's room...... YES, that whole rack is full of shoes...
     The clothes on the other side of the women's room...
    The electronics room....
Not only is this store so very charming, but the people who run it are also so very charming. Chantal's father was here on this day and he was so nice. He laughed with us and joked with us and even gave us 40% off our entire purchase (rather than just the clothes, which was what the sale was.) But don't tell Chantal! I don't want to get him in trouble! haha

1 comment:

  1. This is amazing. Hi, Im Chantal. Thank you for this! You made my day!

    ReplyDelete