Saturday, April 16, 2011

Crazy Weekend Part 4 - Salvation Army Santa Monica

So, out in Santa Monica, we looked up the Salvation Army in the area on our little lappy-top. This store has two storefronts side by side. The one on the right is a regular Salvation Army. There's a TON of clothes in this store and all in nice condition. They also run a sale that makes everything that is two weeks old or more half off. I couldn't find any half off stuff, but I did find a bunch of things that I bought. :)

This CD, which I am just going to break apart and make into a nice pair of earrings. :)  I love the
swirling designs on it in the holographic colors.
  This coral and white stripe shirt... It fits me ever so nicely. :) The adorable gray blob with an eye there is my first cat, Hope, investigating the situation here. :)
    This military-green colored shirt with a charming owl... And again with the Hope investigation. :)
      This awesome graphic skull t-shirt. I think I told you before, but my guy is really into skull things, so I dress in them alot. I say it's for him, but it's really for me. I loved them a long time ago, just never got to buy them. :) Woo Hoo for me!
And this skull print shirt, which is so soft and comfy and fits me to a T. I love it. I think it might be one of my top ten favorite shirts. :)

Now, the second storefront on the left is the "Boutique". This place is absolutely crammed with designer items. True Religion Brand Jeans, Rock & Republic Jeans, Chanel, Nine West, Prada, etc etc etc etc etc.
            The prices are a little expensive, but considerably cheaper than buying them retail and most of the items are NEW or like new.
I found these adorable NINE WEST shoes for only $11. They had no visible defects and look like they had barely been worn. Yay!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment