Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Crazy Saturday Part 2 - The Rest of the Holt Blvd Stores

So, to finally wrap up the weekend before last, when we went on a CRAZY thirifting weekend, these are my finds from the rest of Holt Blvd... well as far as we went anyway. It's not like I followed Holt to the very end. We didn't leave Pomona. haha

 Quality Thrift Finds - Two butterfly shaped Plastic Charms I am going to make into necklaces and a pair of heart earrings I am going to tear apart because they are boring as they are. haha
    Salvation Army Holt Blvd Finds - a pair of Hot Pink Hot Topic Earrings (I was desperately in need of a pair of pink earrings for something....), a pair of orange heart earrings that are destined to be necklaces.. they are kind of gaudy as is... 2 necklaces (on the sides) that I am tearing apart to use the beads, and a Jenna charm for my mom, because she can never find her name anywhere. I made a good find...
       Shop Smart Thrift Finds - a bunch of rocking horse charms... yes, they are actually charms!... a bunch of baby shower safety pin favors... they actually look cute on a pair of earrings... 3 cute little dog toys (which are already dead unfortunately... I wanted my guy to drill holes in them so I could stick them on keychains and necklaces, but when he drilled, their little heads just fell right off. :(  ) There are also a bunch of napkin holders (those 2 things on the right) which I took the charms off of. And a bunch of necklaces, bottom left, that I tore apart for the beads. :)   All this cost me less than $3 together.
     Uptown Thrift Finds -  An entire bag full of sequins, buttons, jewels, zippers, elastic, etc etc etc... and a bag full of feather trim... Total cost $5 for both... that feather trim is utterly awesome... I haven't ever had anything like it!!! YAY!!!

                                  SO, to conclude, last weekend was totally awesome. 

Tomorrow is Swap Meet Wednesday and to top it off we get to go about an hour earlier than normal, so I'm crossing my fingers for some awesome stuff... and more crafty stuff for my ever growing supply boxes. :) Wish me luck!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment