Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Just opened my Etsy account!!!

Can't wait to get listings up.

   Has everyone who's watching seen my Avante Hearte page on Facebook? It's where I show the stuff I make.
     www.facebook.com/avantehearte

Check it out!! 

  I'll be putting up some listings on Etsy tonight. I'm so excited!!!!


   On another note, the step-child has myself and her parents in a small bind. We don't know what to do any more. She is constantly lying to everyone. The lying is probably the worst problem we have, but she also tends to steal things, cause fights and distractions in class at school, and refuse to do her homework. We have tried grounding her... doesn't work... punishments like standing in the corner, pulling weeds for an hour, doing a huge pile of dishes, etc etc etc .... but nothing seems to work. We have tried talking to her about the problems and the being nice approach and none of it works. We try to explain what she did wrong every time it happens and we let her know when she has sarcasm in her voice so she can learn, but she always acts like it's our fault that she did something wrong. We don't know what to do at this point. We even put her through Scared Straight already.
     Anyone have any suggestions?   We are desperate to get her turned around at this point.

No comments:

Post a Comment