Saturday, April 2, 2011

SALVATION ARMY FRIDAY!!! (Happy Dance!!!)

     I don't know if you all knew or not, but every Salvation Army has 50% off on all their merch on Fridays.

 I went a little crazy and visited 3 of them yesterday. Boy, did I find a whole bunch of awesome stuff. Mostly clothes---------------------------






   But I also found 2 awesome purses - Both going for sale - -

      I also found this Newcor plate. It's only worth about $5, but I like it and even if I sold it for $5, I would triple what I paid for it.
     
             
          I found alot more things, but I don't have the photos of them. I figured that was enough photos for one day. 
    On a completely different note, I am sitting here watching the Kids' Choice Awards on Nickelodeon... the fiance and I like to keep it light and watch all the award shows we can. I just saw Willow Smith - who is ten years old - perform on this show... and I wonder... as I always do when I watch these... Why am I not famous yet? I know I have talent... I guess I'm just still waiting for my big break. :( More things I need to add to my blog... a video of me singing. :)
                                                I think I need to be writing all of this down. ;p

3 comments:

  1. Oh yes, a video of you singing please. I've posted at least two of me on mine... but I'm not going to tell you where! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Found it Found it... nah nah nah nah nah nah!!!!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, did I ever go picture happy with this blog. haha

    ReplyDelete