Saturday, April 2, 2011

OBSESSED WITH EARRINGS Part Deux!!! haha Did you know there would be more?

      Deep Purple Glass Bead Drop Earrings - these glass beads were like $3 for a small pack - GEEZ! As soon as I saw them though, I knew they would look beautiful as exactly these. I was right. :)
      The drop itself is about an inch and a half long... and I  WILL  be selling these... probably for $6.

 
   I don't know what to call these. Some of the beads are glass, most plastic. Drop is 2 3/4 inches long. I love the way these look up against my ear, but I won't wear them, as these are for sale too. :D
   I call these "Swirly Hearts" the drop is about 4 inches... plastic beads - silver and pink bicones alternated.

    These are called "Dreamsicles". They just remind me of a dreamsicle... orange and swirled. :D The drop on these is 1 3/4 inches... plastic beads with orange beading wire.

               Chains and Stars - Drop is 3 inches - blue chain is extremely lightweight and silver chains and stars are from a deconstructed necklace.
       
        Last, but not least, a set - very lightweight chain. Necklace and earrings....
           Blue chain on necklace is 18" with an extender 2 inches long - fastens with a claw clasp. The drops on the necklace are shown in a close- up here -
     The blue chain in the center is 3 1/4 inches long, while the red and silver chains are 2 1/2 inches long each.
        The earrings for the set - shown better here -
   They drop 3 and 1/4 inches. All made of very lightweight chain.

         P.S. The background for the earrings is my new NewCor Stoneware plate. I love it!! I'll show you the front in my thrifting blog tomorrow about "Salvation Army Fridays!!!" (Happy Dance)

    I really love feedback on my creations, so please comment! Thank you all!!!

     
                          

No comments:

Post a Comment